The last step consists in making a report of the online study project after sorting.
- Summary of study goals
- Study method: how, when and with whom the study was made
- Detailed analysis of main results and secondary findings
- Conclusion and recommendations
Report recipients must be clearly identified to:
- Adapt contents to the expectations of specific recipients: technical managers, operational team, company heads or customers.
- Choose an appropriate format that recipients can later use: Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- An observation is not enough. You need to explain why and how the issues raised by survey results can be remedied.
- The report must allow the readers to find the data they’re looking for in seconds.
- Graphics must fit with your company’s graphic guidelines.